(Albany, USA) DelveInsight’s ‘Geographic Atrophy Pipeline Insight 2023‘ report provides comprehensive global coverage of pipeline Geographic Atrophy therapies in various stages of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies are working to advance the pipeline space and future growth potential of the Geographic Atrophy pipeline domain.
For Geographic Atrophy emerging drugs, the Geographic Atrophy pipeline analysis report provides a 360° view of the therapeutics landscape by development point, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA. The pipeline research covers business opportunities, challenges, future partnerships, strong competitors, and growth strategies.
Key Takeaways from the Geographic Atrophy Pipeline Report
- DelveInsight’s Geographic Atrophy Pipeline analysis depicts a robust space with 23+ active players working to develop 25+ pipeline therapies for Geographic Atrophy treatment.
- The leading Geographic Atrophy companies include Ionis Pharmaceuticals, IVERIC bio, Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Annexon Inc., Genentech, Alexion AstraZeneca Rare Disease, ONL Therapeutics, Alkeus Pharmaceuticals, Regenerative Patch Technologies, LLC, Astellas Pharma Inc, Gemini Therapeutics, Boehringer Ingelheim, Cell Cure Neurosciences LTD, Stealth BioTherapeutics Inc., Hemera Biosciences LLC, Gyroscope Therapeutics Limited, Eyevensys, Nanoscope Therapeutics, Inc., Catalyst Biosciences, Novartis, and others are evaluating their lead assets to improve the Geographic Atrophy treatment landscape.
- Key Geographic Atrophy pipeline therapies in various stages of development include IONIS-FB-LRx, Zimura, APL-2, MCO-020, CB 2782, NGM621, HMR59, GT 005, Elamipretide, ANX007, RG6312, OpRegen, RG6147, BI 754132, ALXN2040, ONL 1204, ALK-001, GEM103, ASP7317, CPCB-RPE1, and others.
- In August 2023, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Astellas Pharma’s new medicine, Izervay, following its recent acquisition of Iveric Bio.
- In July 2023, Annexon, Inc. reported findings from the continuing ARCHER trial in patients with geographic atrophy (GA), emphasizing ANX007’s possibly distinct neuroprotective mechanism of action and consistent protection against visual loss.
Request a sample and discover the recent breakthroughs happening in the Geographic Atrophy pipeline landscape @ Geographic Atrophy Pipeline Outlook
Geographic Atrophy Overview
Geographic atrophy is a late-stage age-related macular degeneration (AMD) characterized by continuous progressive macula degradation. The condition is distinguished by sharply delineated atrophy of the outer retinal tissue, the retinal pigment epithelium, and the choriocapillaris. It often begins in the perifoveal region and progresses to include the fovea over time, resulting in central scotomas and permanent loss of visual acuity. In most cases, it is bilateral. Geographic atrophy affects around 8 million people worldwide, accounting for approximately 20% of all AMD patients. The prevalence of geographic atrophy is predicted to rise as the industrialized world’s population ages. Several studies have identified a number of risk factors. The most significant risk factors for AMD are growing age and a family history of the disease. Smoking history considerably raises the risk of geographic atrophy. Active smokers, as well as former smokers, are more likely to develop geographic atrophy.
Find out more about Geographic Atrophy medication @ New Drug for Geographic Atrophy
Geographic Atrophy Treatment Analysis: Drug Profile
IONIS-FB-LRx: Ionis Pharmaceuticals
IONIS-FB-LRx is an investigational antisense ligand-conjugated (LICA) medication targeted to lower complement factor B (FB) production. Overactivity of this cascade has been linked to the development of numerous complement-mediated illnesses, including dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD) in genetic association studies. FB is a critical regulatory protein that is primarily generated in the liver and circulates at high levels throughout the vascular system, including capillaries in the eye.
Key Geographic Atrophy Therapies and Companies
- IONIS-FB-LRx: Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Zimura: IVERIC bio
- APL-2: Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- NGM621: NGM Biopharmaceuticals
- ALXN2040: Alexion AstraZeneca Rare Disease
- BI 754132: Boehringer Ingelheim
- ONL 1204: ONL Therapeutics
- GEM103: Gemini Therapeutics
Learn more about the novel and emerging Geographic Atrophy pipeline therapies @ Geographic Atrophy Clinical Trials
Geographic Atrophy Therapeutics Assessment
- By Product Type
- Combination Therapy
- By Stage
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- By Route of Administration
- By Molecule Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Gene therapy
- Coverage: Global
- Key Geographic Atrophy Companies: Ionis Pharmaceuticals, IVERIC bio, Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Annexon Inc., Genentech, Alexion AstraZeneca Rare Disease, ONL Therapeutics, Alkeus Pharmaceuticals, Regenerative Patch Technologies, LLC, Astellas Pharma Inc, Gemini Therapeutics, Boehringer Ingelheim, Cell Cure Neurosciences LTD, Stealth BioTherapeutics Inc., Hemera Biosciences LLC, Gyroscope Therapeutics Limited, Eyevensys, Nanoscope Therapeutics, Inc., Catalyst Biosciences, Novartis, and others.
- Key Geographic Atrophy Pipeline Therapies: IONIS-FB-LRx, Zimura, APL-2, MCO-020, CB 2782, NGM621, HMR59, GT 005, Elamipretide, ANX007, RG6312, OpRegen, RG6147, BI 754132, ALXN2040, ONL 1204, ALK-001, GEM103, ASP7317, CPCB-RPE1, and others.
Dive deep into rich insights for drugs used for Geographic Atrophy treatment; visit @ Geographic Atrophy Drugs
Table of Contents
|3.||Geographic Atrophy Pipeline: Overview|
|4.||Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment|
|5.||Geographic Atrophy Pipeline Therapeutics|
|6.||Geographic Atrophy Pipeline: Late Stage Products (Phase III)|
|7.||Geographic Atrophy Pipeline: Late Stage Products (Phase III)|
|8.||Geographic Atrophy Pipeline: Mid-Stage Products (Phase II)|
|9.||Geographic Atrophy Pipeline: Early Stage Products (Phase I)|
|10.||Geographic Atrophy Therapeutic Assessment|
|11.||Inactive Geographic Atrophy Products|
|12.||Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis|
|13.||Key Geographic Atrophy Companies|
|14.||Key Geographic Atrophy Products|
|15.||Geographic Atrophy Unmet Needs|
|16.||Geographic Atrophy Market Drivers and Barriers|
|17.||Future Perspectives and Conclusion|
For further information on the Geographic Atrophy therapy in the pipeline, reach out @ Geographic Atrophy Medication
Geographic Atrophy Epidemiology Forecast – 2032 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted geographic atrophy epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Geographic Atrophy Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032 report deliver an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key geographic atrophy companies, including Aviceda Therapeutics, Iveric Bio, Alkeus Pharmaceuticals, Allegro Ophthalmics, Stealth BioTherapeutics, Novartis, Perceive Biotherapeutics, Inc., Genentech, Inc., NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Inc, Annexon, Inc., Regenerative Patch Technologies, LLC, Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc, Gyroscope Therapeutics Limited, among others.
Age-related Macular Degeneration Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032 report deliver an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key age-related macular degeneration companies, including Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Roche, Opthea Limited, Kodiak Sciences Inc., REGENXBIO, Alkahest Inc, Graybug Vision, Ribomic USA Inc, Outlook Therapeutics, Inc., Unity Biotechnology, Inc, PanOptica, Inc., Clearside Biomedical, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, Evergreen Therapeutics, Alkeus Pharmaceuticals, Stealth BioTherapeutics, CellCure Neurosciences, Regenerative Patch Technologies, Allegro Ophthalmics, Annexon Biosciences, among others.
Age-related Macular Degeneration Pipeline Insight – 2023 report provides comprehensive insights about the pipeline landscape, pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products, and the key age-related macular degeneration companies, including Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Roche, Opthea Limited, Kodiak Sciences Inc., Clearside Biomedical, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, Evergreen Therapeutics, Alkeus Pharmaceuticals, Stealth BioTherapeutics, among others.
Other Trending Reports
Acral Lentiginous Melanoma Market | Acute Pharyngitis Market | Alopecia Market | Alzheimer Disease Market | Angioedema Market | Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries Market | Aortic Stenosis Market | Atherectomy Devices Market | Automated External Defibrillators Market | Autosomal Recessive Congenital Ichthyosis Market Size | Bone Anchored Hearing Systems Market | Bronchial Spasms Market | Capnography Device Market | Cerebral Aneurysm Market | Chemotherapy Induced Thrombocytopenia Market | Cluster Headaches Market | Concussions Market Size | Eczema Market | Fibrocystic Breast Condition Market | Foot And Ankle Devices Market | France Healthcare Outlook Report | Global Electrophysiology Devices Market | Hpv-induced Cancers Market | Human Papilomavirus Market | Lymphocytopenia Market | Malt Lymphoma Market | Meningioma Market | Minimal Residual Disease Market | Neurostimulation Devices Market | Neurovascular Devices Market | Parkinson’s Disease Market | Polycythemia Market | Prefilled Syringes Market | Pressure Ulcers Market Size | Pruritus Market | Rhino Conjunctivitis Market | Scleroderma Market | Upper Limb Hypertonia Market
Related Healthcare Services
- Healthcare Consulting
- Healthcare Competitive Intelligence Services
- Healthcare Asset Prioritization Services
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.